Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cosmetic organisation - Lori Greiner Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organiser

So, is anyone the same? Have loads of makeup stored away in drawers etc hiding away. Well this might be of interest to you :)
I recently bought this organiser off of QVC, and I don't honestly know how I ever managed with out it, it's brilliant it's just the right size to sit on top of a desk, and it spins, it's a fab table spiny cosmetic holder!
The compartments come in different sizes on the device which is ideal if you have cosmetic items of different sizes. The only thing bad I have to say (which isn't really a negative just personal preference, is that it would be nice if it came in different colours and not just in the white).

Here is mine:
I have a little way to go to getting it filled completely and still have loads of room left!

For the £21.00 I paid, I think (even though its only January) it's the best organiser I will buy all year!
If you are in the market for something to hold your makeup items, definitely give this consideration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment