Thursday 12 January 2012

Blog sale

Yes, I know my blog is brand new, but I'm going to IMATS in February and need to free up some space to put new products, all items will have how many times they've been used, price and any other information needed. All prices are for the items and an additional £1.60 P&P (to cover all costs) will be need to get them shipped to you first class.
If you are interested in any of the items drop me an email : glitterisms@gmail.co.uk. I'll get them sent out as soon as possible (more likely the next day via first class post). If you want to group things together let me know!

Paypal only please, any more info please drop me an email.

Unfortunately all items will only be sent to UK addresses. 


15 Jan 2012 Update: I have made some prices even lower all must go before 3rd Feb :)!


 Illamaqua pure pigment in Chasm,
 never used, though I've thrown away the box, will be sealed well.
£5.00
Sold
Illamasqua Liquid metal in Phenomena 
Swatched once, with a brush, never touched eye. box included.
£5.50




Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow palette
Used numerous times (as seen here), none of the shadows have hit pan, the peach & brown used the most
the other two hardly touched, no box, pretty natural colours!
£2.50



 Sugarpill single eyeshadow, black, Bulletproof
Swatched once with a brush, no box
£4.50
Illamasqua sheer lipgloss Electrify
Swatched once, box is in bad condition but is included.
£7.00
SOLD

Illamasqua sheer lipgloss, Rouse
Never used, no box.
£8.50
SOLD

Will sell both lipglosses for £13!
They retail for £13 ea. 
Mini Benefit Posy tint.
Bought as a set of three, swatched once. 
£3.50
This is a mini 0.13 oz bottle of product not the full size
I have 3 Barry M dazzle dusts 
for sale: 
#5, #23,#11
hardly touched, obviously they don't come with a box.
all 3 for £6.00?



Urban Decay, Single shadow, Uzi.
Used as seen, still quite a lot left. No Box
£2.00


Illamasqua. Single Shadow. Synth.
Used as seen. No box. 2g.
£3.00

None beauty related:
Note: these will have a slightly more expensive postage.
These items have been sat on my shelf since August, I paid around £6 for each of them so £3 is a steal!

WHSMITH
Brand new as seen
£3 

Paperchase
Brand new as seen
£3


Paperchase
Brand New as Seen
£3

No comments:

Post a Comment